Please note that the $63 million rehabilitation of the westbound Interstate 70 Missouri River Bridge (Blanchette Bridge) will keep the westbound bridge closed from November 2012 until Fall 2013. Motorists should consider Route 370 as an alternate. Route 370 connects from I-270 in St. Louis County to I-70 in St Peters in St Charles County. Route 364 (The Page Avenue Extension) is also a viable alternative for accessing The Family Arena. For the latest details on the project please click here.
Due to construction at Fifth Street and Arena Parkway we would encourage anyone attending this event to utilize the Page Avenue Extension.
The money raised from this event will go to The Backstoppers – a charity that helps families of fallen police officers and firefighters; and Responder Rescue – an organization that helps wounded police officers and firefighters.
- Friday July 13th ……….7:00 P.M. opening ceremony then first bell rings.
- There will be male and female bouts….all bouts will be 3 rounds….there will be 17 bouts.
- Teams coming from out of town include Wichita, KS., Monroe, LA., New York, NY., and
- Evansville, IN.
- Tickets to the event are FREE.
- Promoters are Steve Holley, Jack Martorelli & Jerry Leyshock – the same team that presents the annual Budweiser Guns ‘N Hoses event on Thanksgiving eve.
- You can register for no charge at rivercityrumble.lockerdome.com and a donation for each registration will be made to the event.
- This is the first time an event like this has been planned anywhere in the United States. Other locations have copied our Guns ‘N Hoses event and we have actually helped them progress; but, no one has had an event where other teams have come in and competed against the local GNH team.
- Our reputation with GNH is well known though-out the country. Teams are excited to come to St. Louis and be a part of this first time event.